In this season of giving, please consider making a gift to Family Spirals™. We’ve been building our base this past year, and are currently trying to raise $1,000 (or more)!
Unlike other nonprofits addressing family problems, we look at the entire family to help enhance relationships and ensure the wellbeing of each family member (including pets).
Our goal is simple: find effective solutions rooted in peer support, local communities, and local cultures in order to address unresolved needs and build resilience.
- Sibling Stress (among adults as well as kids) – facilitated discussion groups
- In-Law Conflicts (whether couples are married or not) – facilitated discussion groups
- The Unhappy Pet and their stressed-out families – building community infrastructures to mobilize local support and resources
- Cyberfamilies – a pro-technology initiative to help ‘ground’ people by updating longstanding community traditions
We’ve been introducing ourselves to various foundations, some of which have expressed interest funding our work. This is where we need your help:
Although incorporated as a nonprofit in California, we are in the process of registering as an independent 501(c)(3) nonprofit with the IRS. Meanwhile, Fractured Atlas – a leading nonprofit that supports arts programs nationwide – agreed to be our fiscal sponsor, adding more credibility, accountability, and visibility to Family Spirals™.
We need to show them that we can raise $1,000 before they assist us in applying for foundation, corporate, and government grants.
Family Spirals™ is a sponsored project of Fractured Atlas, a non-profit arts service organization. Contributions for the charitable purposes of Family Spirals™ must be made payable to “Fractured Atlas” only and are tax-deductible to the extent permitted by law.
Family Spirals™ depends upon the generous contributions from people like you. Donations may be made:
- By check payable to “Fractured Atlas.”
On your check’s memo line, please write “Family Spirals” and mail to:
Family Spirals, POB 292485, LA, CA 90029
Your donation will be acknowledged on our Wall of Generous Donors.
Many thanks, and best wishes for a joyful 2018!
Founder and Executive Director